ACORD, the worldwide standards-setting physique for the insurance coverage business, has introduced its listing of high insurtech leaders for 2022.
This yr’s Top InsurTech Leaders List was developed along with Alchemy Crew, whose co-founder and CEO, Sabine VanderLinden, has herself been a frequent member of the listing.
ACORD devoted its 2022 Top InsurTech Leaders List to girls leaders within the discipline. With a latest congressional report mentioning vital ranges of gender disparity within the sector, ACORD mentioned it was important to recognise the contributions of ladies in insurance coverage.
“As insurtech traders and prospects develop into extra discerning, tangible, near-term advantages have develop into extra crucial,” mentioned Bill Pieroni, president and CEO of ACORD. “This group of leaders has demonstrated not solely outstanding imaginative and prescient, however the potential to execute and switch that imaginative and prescient into outcomes. They stand out as pioneers of transformation and key figures driving progress within the insurance coverage know-how neighborhood.”
In compiling the listing, ACORD and Alchemy Crew centered on a number of key areas:
- Collaboration and cooperation: These leaders recognise that collaborating with every kind of business stakeholders results in transformative, sustainable innovation. They concentrate on making certain that new know-how is knowledgeable by enterprise wants and vice versa.
- Sustainability and inclusivity: These leaders make the business extra accessible and equitable for each colleagues and potential prospects, in addition to reinterpreting conventional processes to be extra eco-friendly and sustainable.
- Global ecosystem builders: These leaders recognise that interconnected programs and international digitalisation at the moment are important for effectivity and development. They additionally attain past the insurance coverage area to glean classes from new and various sources of experience.
Read subsequent: ACORD Solutions Group delivers new consumer portal for ADEPT platform
ACORD’s Top Women InsurTech Leaders of 2022 are, in alphabetical order:
- Iryna Chekanava, senior supervisor, innovation and partnerships, Lloyd’s Lab
- Ori Cohen, co-founder and COO, Parametrix
- Daphne Estevez, senior transformation chief, AIG
- Jennifer Fitzgerald, co-founder and CEO, Policygenius
- Laura Hollerich, managing director, EY
- Dr. Renu Ann Joseph, founder and CEO, Luminant Analytics
- Dr. Henna Karna, common supervisor, international business options (insurance coverage, reinsurance, danger administration), Google
- Paula Kaul-Green, chief digital technique officer, Liberty Mutual Specialty
- Jacqueline Legrand, co-founder and CEO, Maptycs
- Esther Eva Prax, program director, InsurTech Hub Munich
- Ruth Puente, COO, Bdeo
- Sasha Sanyal, international insurance coverage chief, business options, Microsoft
- Cecilia Sevillano, co-head of strategic partnerships EMEA, Swiss Re
- Alexis Cierra Vaughn, senior director of company advertising, Cowbell
More details about ACORD’s annual Top InsurTech Leaders listing could be discovered on its web site.
Have one thing to say about this story? Sound off within the feedback under.